Wholesale Account Executive
United Auto Accessories Inc. – Woodside, NY
United Auto Accessories is a growing, dynamic auto accessories manufacturing and distribution company. In our 10 year history, we’ve been working with thousands of auto accessories customization stores throughout the United States. We specialize in Automotive lighting but our products expand beyond that. This position will include managing day to day sales duties as well as managing accounts for various dealers throughout the United States. Your focus will be on account maintenance and attracting clients to the brand and merchandise within the wholesale market.
- Be passionate about business and the car industry.
- Be passionate about helping small businesses grow through our products.
- Be entrepreneurial.
- Make certain that all components of sales duties are executed on time
- Assure that there are no discrepancies in orders, shipping instructions, deliveries, etc.
- Must know and gain mastery over our vast collection of products
- Provide feedback from buyers regarding hits or misses and general perception of collection, specific merchandise, etc.
- Follow up with buyers/shop owners when orders are not placed
- Negotiate strategies to increase client exposure
- Create interest with new clients
- Develop and nurture relationships with current buyers and shop owners
- Will be planning strategy to acquire additional clients
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Recent College Graduate
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Degree in business administration, marketing, or public relations or similar
- Experience in sales, marketing or advertising
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Email, and Internet Research
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and possess:
- Excellent communication and sales skills.
- Outstanding customer service and work ethic
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passionate about the automotive industry and market
- Ability to move from concepts to concrete expression of ideas.
- Talent for calmly working under pressure.
- Ability to speak another language, preferably Spanish.
- Have a car and be willing to drive to meet with clients
- Salary based on experience with commission.